Hundreds of tutorials and step by step guides carefully written by our support team.
Applicable to: Cloud with Administration Panel SWPanel, Cloud with Engineering Support.
The Clouds with Administration Panel allow you to set up Hosting services within your Cloud in a matter of minutes without the need to access the machine or have advanced computer skills, all from SWPanel.
A Web Hosting service allows you to create a space for your web site, e-mail accounts, DNS records and databases in a fast and easy way. You can create a Web Hosting by following these steps.
1. Inside your SWPanel use the search engine to find your Cloud, ours is called manuals, yours will have a different name. Once you find it, select it.
2. Now look for the icon marked in the image, the one that says Create a new service in this accumulator.
3. Type of service to create. Select Hosting Web.
4. Multicloud distribution of the Web Hosting service.
You can also choose to leave some of them blank by unchecking the checkbox on the right. In this way, the hosting will not have mail, database or DNS services.
5. Enter the domain name or subdomain of the Web Hosting. In this case, we will use the manual name with the .com extension as an example.
For more information about domains and their registration process, please refer to our domains manual.
By default, the default option "Create 1 Hosting service" appears, but if you want, you can use the option "Create multiple Hosting services" to create different Hosting services at the same time.
Then click on the Verify button and SWPanel will search if the domain is free and will offer you different options:
Depending on the request, different options will be loaded. In this example we only create the Hosting service, without registering or transferring the domain, as shown in the screenshot above.
I want to create an access to SWPanel with the following data: Allows you to create a SWPanel user and assign a profile to it (you must have created it previously) so that it can manage only the new Hosting created.
Enable HTTPS for the website: Allows you to add an SSL certificate to your hosting service. You can choose a certificate type to display your website securely:
Click for more information and to know the different Types of SSL Certificates
6. Additional configurations to save you time. Now you can adjust the new service according to your needs. The available options will vary depending on the characteristics of the Cloud on which the service is being created.
Create an email account now: Allows you to create your first email account right away. You can leave it blank, to create it later by following the following manual Email
PHP version activated on your Hosting: Allows you to select the PHP version of the Hosting. The version can be changed later depending on your Cloud instance.
Complements: Allows you to install a CMS or content management system. At the moment you can choose between Wordpress, Moodle or Prestashop.
7. Formalization and acceptance. Finally check the data that appears, the cost of the action to be performed (if any) and the data of the person making the request will be presented. Proceed by clicking on Accept and create:
You're done! Your new service will be operational in a few seconds.